Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whimsical Wednesdays - Diedrich Dare week 2


Week 2 of our Diedrich Dare challenge was a little more 'challenging' shall we say. I haven't made many shape cards in my life, so this one stretched me. Combine that with not much time, and you get a quick, simple card. But, it was fun to do something different than the traditional rectangle card. Thanks for helping us grow, Miss Madelynn!

I used Stampin' Up!'s Thoughts and Prayers set. The color combo is Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, and Always Artichoke.
Check out the other wonderful creations from the Diedrich Daredevils...listed in the right hand column.
Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!! AWESOME creation!! Wish I would have been able to do a circle!!! LOVE the tree!! We had the same idea!! Haha!! LOVE your blog background!!



    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so serene and calm looking Darla! I've never seen these SU colors in cardstock before...I just buy the ink. :) Love them paired together. And I agree - thanks Madelynn for helping us grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! Those are my favorite colors together. Great job! I want to try making a circle card now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Miss Darla!!! LOVE THIS and the color combo is beautiful! So glad to see another BEAUTIFUL Creation on your blog! MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete