Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Twinkling Tuesday MTTSC26



Madelynn's back with a fun sketch for us this week. Great job Madelynn! Here it is.... and here's what I came up with.



I've had this Stampin' Up! set "Branch Out" for a couple weeks now, and just haven't had time to play with it. So I sat down and used it for the first time yesterday. It's a fun set with a variety of possiblities. I used a stipple brush to create the sky and the grass. I used a strip of decorative paper down the side as the dots on the sketch - I couldn't imagine using that many brads there, and was out of creative ideas for what else to do for the dots on the sketch. Anyway, enjoy and happy stamping! Hugs, Darla

9 comments:

  1. Darla,

    This card is wonderful!!! I love that paper you used!! I do not have this set yet it is funny because one of my SU Downlines just asked me to borrow that set to make her cards of the month club cards!! I have that tree that was in the Mini last fall but not this one!!!

    Your take on the sketch is so so so perfect this week awesome job!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I ADORE that tireswing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a peaceful card!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darla, This is just so soft and pretty. Excellent color choices. The little red bird is a fun touch. Lovin' the tire swing... it is so inviting! I can taste the lemonade ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!!! That image is so cute. LOVE the tire swing. How cute is that?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Darla!! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty card! Love the cardinal in the tree & the sweet tire swing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is an awesome technique-I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete